5 Steps to Get a Professional Photo for Almost No Money | Branding & Marketing On Less Than a Shoestring Budget | Jacqui Showers
Need a professional photo, but don’t have a lot of money? I have a great Branding & Marketing On Less Than a Shoestring Budget tip for you.
1. Get a coupon. Most department stores like JC Penney, Target, or Sears offer free photo coupons for a free photo session offering you one free pose. Take advantage of these offers, they are cost-efficient to creating your brand.
2. Schedule an appointment. Once you schedule the appointment take time to decide what you want to wear. Keep in mind, similar to your driver’s license, more people will see this photo than any other. It will be plastered everywhere. Make sure your laces are all tied up and you’re putting your best face forward.
3. Get a professional make up job. Schedule an appointment at one of the cosmetic counters at the department store such as Macy’s or JC Penney just before your appointment that way your makeup is fresh. All it will cost is the purchase of the make-up. You will have a professional polished look. More than likely you only have to spend about $40-$50. You probably was going to buy that make-up anyway. In essence, your professional look is virtually free.
4. Pick up your photo. In a week or so, they’ll contact you to pick up your photo. I want to stress that you have to be careful, not to purchase all of the pictures. They will definitely try to sell them to you and you will more likely want to buy them because they will be awesome. If they offer a digital version, buy it. If you don’t want to spend the extra money, just scan it in. You can purchase additional poses, but you don’t have to do that. Most of the time when people want a photo of you, it will be the same one that you send all the time anyway. This becomes your brand.
5. Brand and market you. Your new professional photo will be used throughout your branding and marketing. In essence, your face will be tied to everything you do. Walla! You have an awesome professional photo. You did it all on less than shoestring budget.
That exactly what I did! Now my photo has become part of my brand and people recognize me everyone go.
Connect with me weekly, share your concerns and questions and find out what you can do to Brand and Market on Less Than a Shoestring Budget. Or get a complimentary coaching experience with me @ http://bit.ly/tmepcoach.
Jacqui Showers is the Founder of The ME Place and the Oh Break Out Empowerment & Leadership Experience. She coaches individuals, ministries, emerging and small businesses on how to brand and market on less than a shoe string budget.
@showersblessing #brand&marketing #themeplace
Posted on August 22, 2014, in Branding & Marketing on Less Than a Shoestring Budget and tagged book, branding, branding and marketing on less than a shoestring budget, emerging business, Jackie Showers, jacqui-showers, marketing, ministries, ministry, music, publishing, self, shoestring budget, showersblessing, small business, soloprenerr. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.