Father, Bless me to be a leader who motivates, but doesn’t mislead or exploit; who knows my business is your business and promotes honesty in the marketplace; who abhors wrongdoing, but provides morally sound equitable leadership; who welcomes truth and is not afraid to receive wise counsel from Godly advisors; and to be well-balanced in my temperament as I invigorate others to perform to their highest potential. Amen. #showersblessing #prayersforsuccess
Daily Archives: July 7, 2015
Posted by Jacqui Showers
Father, The week is almost over and I haven’t achieved all I had hoped. I come against any spirit of condemnation. There are still a couple of days remaining and I know with You guidance I will finish them. If I am not able to finish give me peace knowing I gave it my best. I celebrate the gift of “next week” knowing whatever I started I will finish. I will not panic, I will not be anxious and I will not stress out. I will do it all with a spirit of excellence. Amen.
Thank you for sharing!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)