Father, Every day I’m blessed with advice and instruction that refreshes like water from a mountain spring yielding a satisfied life of gracious living. I will no longer drink from death-tainted wells that mean me no good. I will only drink from the fountain of life that empowers me with common-sense wisdom enabling me to acquire knowledge and to put into action strategies for abundant living in every area of my life. Amen. #showersblessing #prayersforsuccess
Monthly Archives: September 2015
5 Ways to Make It Happen | Showers’ Blessing Picspire | Jacqui Showers
Within everyone’s potential is the ability to make things happen. Sometimes it seems as though it is not within your grasp, but it is. Follow these five principles and you will experience the success you desire. You don’t have to wait for things to happen, just rush towards them with passionate determination and you will definitely make them happen.
- Make up your mind retreating is not an option. As long as you are too afraid to run towards what you want, you will never experience the success you desire. Once you make the decision to pursue with passion your heart’s desire, you will begin to make things happen.
- Keep running forward and never look back. When you look back it will cause you to stumble and fall. You have to be determined to keep moving forward with purposeful determination to succeed every single day.
- Progressive forward motion causes everything to fall in place. No longer are you waiting for things to haphazardly happen, you have taken authority to make them happen. Exercising due diligence every single day incrementally reinforces for you to not give up, but keep pressing forward.
- No matter what happens, don’t stop. You may get a little weary, but you can’t stop. Your progressive steady motion thrusts you forward, even when it appears you can’t go on. With each step the vision becomes crystal clear spurring you to a great finish.
- Revel in your victory. You stayed the course and because you did, you will experience great success. Keep your sights set on the finish and you will get to that place of victory. It is in that place where you will be able to experience illimitable success in every thing you endeavor to do.
Let me now what is it you to make happen, but having trouble staying the course? Will these principles help you stay the course. Let me know your comments below.