Your Fifth Day of Chirstmas Gift| Showers’ Blessing Inspires
Posted by Jacqui Showers
The “True Love” mentioned in the song doesn’t refer to an earthly suitor, but it refers to God Himself. The “me” who receives the presents refers to every believer. The first Five Books of the Old Testament, known as the Torah or the Pentateuch: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy, which gives the history of humanity’s sinful failure and God’s response of grace in the creation of a people to be a light to the world. Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matt 5:14-16 (KJV)
I do hope that you enjoy this gift of love on the fifth day of Christmas. It is my desire that these words of encouragement will propel you further down your path of success.
Made by God
We are the love-lights that have been sent into the world to brightly illuminate in the marketplace every single day. Most notably, we are being sent into our respective workplaces to be those shining lights drawing people to God. A light gives off warmth. It is not dull, but brings illumination of the liberating power of God’s Word.
As those love-lights every dark place we enter into the atmosphere is transformed. It is not about being a Bible-thumping zealot, but it is to exhibit compassionate love to all that comes into our sphere of influence. In the 21st century, we have to be even more vigilant in spreading love and good cheer in our respective workplaces. People need the Word and they want it, even though sometimes they act as though they don’t.
Those five golden rings of the Pentatuch begins with Genesis where God creating man in His image and breathed the breath of life in him. God went even further to instruct humankind to subdue, replenish, increase and take dominion of the earth. Even though man faltered in the process, God had already created a plan to reconnect man back to Him.
In these five books, God outlines in meticulous details every blessing for us to increase in wisdom, understanding, counsel, might and knowledge as we give reverence to Him and lead by the Holy Spirit. There is nothing that God would not do for us and would not give us. He has placed so much greatness inside of each of us to become everything He envisioned so we could experience what God saw—spiritual, abundance, wholeness and wealth.
Every day God expects us to tap into the well-spring of skills and talents that He has placed inside of each us. Moving forward on the path to success these are five golden nuggets I’d like to share with you:
- Obey God’s commandments. When you obey God’s commandments there are always corresponding blessings chocked-full of opportunities that manifests in your life.
- Believe in the veracity of God’s Word and use it every day to transform your mindset to overcome a life of limitation and embrace an abundant life of prosperity.
- Establish a life of prayer and fasting. There is no other way to become more in tuned to what God has for your life. These two disciplines, when coupled together, enable you to overcome negative strongholds and habits that have prevented you from experiencing success.
- Don’t just be a hearer of God’s Word, but be a doer as well. Your success is sealed when you augment God’s Word with your corresponding actions. You have to do more than just repeat it, but you have to live it out every day.
- Without faith you cannot please God. You should be increasing in faith every day. The only way you can do that is through studying his Word, praying and fasting as part of your daily and weekly regimen.
This is your 4th gift of the 12 days of Christmas.
Enjoy Your Gift!
The Bold Encourager
Business Encouragement Coach
Special thanks to Dennis Bratcher, CRI/Voice, Institute for excerpts. Visit this site for more in-depth information.
Thank you for sharing!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
About Jacqui ShowersJacqui Showers endeavors to shower the world with the rich life transforming blessings of the Word of God; thus empowering people to become all God envisioned so they can experience what God S.A.W.W. (Spiritual, Abundance Wholeness and Wealth). A sought after speaker, Jacqui evangelizes the Word of God and provides unboxed coaching through The Mentor Empowerment Institute (The ME Place), individual consultation, workshops, seminars, conferences, churches and other venues for individuals and organizations. Jacqui globally distributes her weekly Showers' Blessings Eblast Inspirations and hosts its annual “ Oh Break Out Experience," a life transforming Experience that encourages, edifies and empowers people to break out and experience the power, fullness and intimacy of God. Jacqui is presently finalizing her book that will be published in the near future. She is a ordained Elder under House of Prayer and Praise Ministries (HOPP) where she serves under Pastor Valorie Bennett. Most recently, she mobilized Southeast Michigan faith-based community for the U.S. Census Bureau’s 2010 Decennial Census. Minister Showers has been anointed as a spiritual midwife to assist others in birthing into their destiny in order to fulfill their purpose. She holds dear the love affair she and God share that is totally beyond compare. For speaking engagements, she can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the website at www.theshowersgroupministries.com.
Posted on December 29, 2015, in Prayers For Success, Showers' Blessing Inspirations, Showers' Blessing PIcSpires, Wisdom Wealth & Riches w/Jacqui and tagged 12 Days of christmas, aspire, blessing, business, christmas, coaching, dreams, encouragement, family, Father, gift-of-His-presence, health, Inspiration, jacqui-showers, Jesus, living, Mentor-Empowerment-Institute, prayer praying business spiritual professional health living inspiration blessing showers encouragement aspire, prayer-for-success, praying, professional, pursue-your-passion, Showers-Blessing', Spiritual, The-Me-Place, the-showers-group-ministries. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.