Your Sixth Day of Chirstmas Gift| Showers’ Blessing Inspires
Posted by Jacqui Showers
The “True Love” mentioned in the song doesn’t refer to an earthly suitor, but it refers to God Himself. The “me” who receives the presents refers to every believer. The six geese-a-laying represent the six days of creation that confesses God as Creator and Sustainer of the world (Genesis 1). In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. Gen 1:1-3 (KJV)
I do hope that you enjoy this gift of love on the sixth day of Christmas. It is my desire that these words of encouragement will propel you further down your path of success.
Creative Power of Words
You create your world. Not just for today but for tomorrow as well. If we take our lessons from the Master Creator, Almighty God, we will never go wrong.
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. How did this creation take place, through words. God spoke it and it came into existence. There is power in the creative forcefulness of our words. There is life and death in the power of the tongue.
The great civil rights leader Martin Luther King said, “My personal trials have taught me the value of unmerited suffering. As my sufferings mounted I soon realized that there were two ways that I could respond to my situation: either to react with bitterness or seek to transform the suffering into a creative force.”
Positive creativity transforms worlds and lives. Positive creativity is not afraid to look at life as it is, envision how it can be and set out to create a new world.
Each of us has a responsibility that when we take our final breath to have made a positive contribution to making this world a better place. That can only come when we tap into the creative energy of our Creator, the Almighty God, in accomplishing the task He has set before us regardless of how impossible it may appear.
God has placed skills and talents in each of us. It is up to us to take those skills and talents and use them for the betterment of our families, churches, schools, communities, societies and ourselves.
No one can destroy you, but you. No one can create you, but you. God took his words and put them in your mouth and gave us the power to speak into existence those things that be not as though they are. In essence, He provided us the ability to speak so the invisible can become visible.
Follow the exemplary example of your heavenly Father and say, “I’ll create me a world.” God empowered you to create a better world when He blessed you with the creative gift of words.
- Listen to the words you speak. If you speak more negative words than positive words, make a conscious decision to transform your speaking habits. Become conscious of only speaking words of life and not words of death.
- Complement your positive aspirations with the life-transforming power of God’s Word. As you speak each affirmation you double its creative power by coupling it with God’s Word.
- Create an environment to speak only creative words by putting positive affirmations throughout your house. Don’t just walk by them, but speak them until they become a part of your very existence.
- Include positive aspirations in your cell phone to keep you motivated throughout the day. Remember to complement them with a scripture. Throughout the day meditate on them and watch how prosperous your life becomes.
- Be careful of every idle word you speak. Refrain from saying things like, “I’m so stupid. I can’t learn that. You make me sick.” It may seem as though you are just merely saying words, but words have power. Transform your thoughts. You transform your heart. You transform your words. Out of the heart the mouth speaks.
- Always remember that life and death are in the power of the tongue. Allow your words to be a life-generating force that creates a world you never thought imaginable and for others as well.
This is your 6th gift of the 12 days of Christmas.
Enjoy Your Gift!
The Bold Encourager
Business Encouragement Coach
Special thanks to Dennis Bratcher, CRI/Voice, Institute for excerpts. Visit this site for more in-depth information.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
About Jacqui ShowersJacqui Showers endeavors to shower the world with the rich life transforming blessings of the Word of God; thus empowering people to become all God envisioned so they can experience what God S.A.W.W. (Spiritual, Abundance Wholeness and Wealth). A sought after speaker, Jacqui evangelizes the Word of God and provides unboxed coaching through The Mentor Empowerment Institute (The ME Place), individual consultation, workshops, seminars, conferences, churches and other venues for individuals and organizations. Jacqui globally distributes her weekly Showers' Blessings Eblast Inspirations and hosts its annual “ Oh Break Out Experience," a life transforming Experience that encourages, edifies and empowers people to break out and experience the power, fullness and intimacy of God. Jacqui is presently finalizing her book that will be published in the near future. She is a ordained Elder under House of Prayer and Praise Ministries (HOPP) where she serves under Pastor Valorie Bennett. Most recently, she mobilized Southeast Michigan faith-based community for the U.S. Census Bureau’s 2010 Decennial Census. Minister Showers has been anointed as a spiritual midwife to assist others in birthing into their destiny in order to fulfill their purpose. She holds dear the love affair she and God share that is totally beyond compare. For speaking engagements, she can be contacted at email@example.com or visit the website at www.theshowersgroupministries.com.
Posted on December 30, 2015, in Prayers For Success, Showers' Blessing Inspirations, Showers' Blessing PIcSpires, Wisdom Wealth & Riches w/Jacqui and tagged 12 Days of christmas, aspire, blessing, business, christmas, coaching, dreams, encouragement, family, Father, gift-of-His-presence, health, Inspiration, jacqui-showers, Jesus, living, Mentor-Empowerment-Institute, prayer praying business spiritual professional health living inspiration blessing showers encouragement aspire, prayer-for-success, praying, professional, pursue-your-passion, Showers-Blessing', Spiritual, The-Me-Place, the-showers-group-ministries. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.