The “True Love” mentioned in the song doesn’t refer to an earthly suitor, but it refers to God Himself. The “me” who receives the presents refers to every believer. The eleven pipers piping represent the faithful Apostles: Simon Peter, Andrew, James, John, Philip, Bartholomew, Matthew, Thomas, James bar Alphaeus, Simon the Zealot, Judas bar James. The list does not include the twelfth disciple, Judas Iscariot who betrayed Jesus to the religious leaders and the Romans. And when they were come in, they went up into an upper room, where abode both Peter, and James, and John, and Andrew, Philip, and Thomas, Bartholomew, and Matthew, James the son of Alphaeus, and Simon Zelotes, and Judas the brother of James. Acts 1:13 (KJV)
I do hope that you enjoy this gift of love on the eleventh day of Christmas. It is my desire that these words of encouragement will propel you further down your path of success.
Walking on the Water
In August 2001, I received these words of faith, walk on the water. Every week since that first occurrence I hear these words and when I need it the most I hear them several times a week. These words have and continue to propel me to operate in faith regardless of what is happening.
Without faith you cannot please God because he has given each of us a measure of faith to succeed. Faith comes by hearing the Word of God. It is hard to have faith, if you do not intimately know God’s Word. It is faith that brings into existence your hopes and desires.
Many don’t understand the process of faith. We know faith is the substance of things hoped for; so what is the substance of hope? Hope is the trials and tribulations that increase your patience as you experience life’s many twists and turns. It is this hope that never disappoints us as we walk in great faith.
Faith is action. Faith is fluid. It is forever moving forward and never moves backward. Faith is the main ingredient to renewing your mind by transforming your thoughts. One positive thought can chase away 1,000 negative thoughts and two positive thoughts can chase away 10,000 negative ones. Transforming your thoughts through positive daily biblically-based aspirations will transform your world. Negative thoughts no longer have dominion over your life as you team up with God to unleash unlimited possibilities.
Faith is seeing the unseeable…believing in the unbelievable. It is speaking into existence what the human eye cannot see, but the spiritual eye acutely envisions. Faith breeds miracles. With faith you walk in the realm of miracle-working power every day. It is that same miracle-working power that brought my sister Patricia back from the dead and gave her a second chance. Faith keeps you from attending the pity party, because you always have an invitation at the prosperity party. Faith is the process to manifestation. God provides the vision, but it takes faith to get you to the manifestation of that vision.
Faith is what makes you sit down and take a look at yourself to make sure you are still in His will. Being in His will is all about Him and not about you. Once you realize His thoughts are higher than yours and His ways are higher than yours, than you truly can surrender to Him.
True, He provides glimpses of your future, but only He knows the complete story. Faith is about trusting Him in such a way that you know that He always has your best interest at heart. On yes, there are times when unpleasant situations may come towards you, but it takes speaking and walking in faith that propels you through them.
Faith wards off the fiery darts thrown at you with exceeding joy, peace that passes all understanding and to love those who have waged all manner of evil against you. It takes faith to move forward when devastation hits–rather it is death, joblessness, divorce, strife, confusion or whatever; faith exclaims, I can do it because God says I can do it! Faith is that overcoming power that propels you to live an abundant prosperous life, not just here but for all of eternity.
- The more you connect your words in prayer it will escalate your faith. When your faith is propelled into another stratosphere, there is nothing that can prohibit you from operating in the miraculous realm of impossibility.
- Fear of failure immobilizes your faith and paralyzes you causing you to refuse to dream and prevent you from embracing life.
- How we maximize the “now” determines our success in fulfilling our potential. “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” Potential is the unseen that propels us into the manifestation of our hopes and desires. Everyday (evidence of things hoped for) is the fulfillment of the potential God envisioned before we were born. It is impossible to please God without faith.
- Our words frame our world and they are a representation of the image we want to project. Our daily vernacular either builds us up or tear us down. Faith words bring life and fear-based ones don’t. It is as simple as that.
- Never underestimate God. When you do, you no longer defy the gravitational pull of fear with great faith, but you succumb to doubt that inevitably will destroy you.
- Faith begins in your heart. Out of the heart the mouth speaks. Put faith in your heart with the words that you speak because out of it flows the very source of your existence.
- Words of faith produces a bountiful harvest of increase; words of fear do the exact opposite.
- Faith principles rooted in prayer culminates in a new perspective and a winning attitude that translates into winning actions.
- The valley experience is a death experience. You have to die to the fears of captivity in order to walk on the liberating path of faith.
- The valley is the battleground of two wills, fear and faith, your decisions and actions will determine which emerges victorious in your life.
- Fear blinds you to the greatness inside you. Faith enables you to not only see the greatness God saw, but to take bold actions in living the great life God envisioned for you.
This is your 11th gift of the 12 days of Christmas.
Enjoy Your Gift!
The Bold Encourager
Business Encouragement Coach